Developed by Exide in partnership with major European car manufacturers, the EFB battery combines 3DX Grid plates with higher-density active material and additives. The plate is contained in a polyethylene envelope and combined with a polymath inlay, increasing cyclability.
EFB is specifically designed for small to mid-sized vehicles with Start-Stop, regenerative braking and other powerful fuel-saving features.
The latest EFB generation approved by car manufacturers, offers a lot of benefits:
- High charge acceptance over life of battery
- 3 times higher cycle life
- Optimized for partial state of charge operations
- Ideal for small to mid-sized cars with Start-Stop and other fuel-saving features
- High-level safety features
- Optimal operation in engine compartment
- Latest generation approved by car manufacturers
- Great car parc coverage from a limited number of SKUs
- Long shelf life