- With up to 1110 MCA, this battery has the right starting power when you need it most.
- Active material support by AGM separators allows for improved cyclability over flooded product - At least 2X greater cycling ability at moderate depth of discharge levels (SAE j2185) and 3.4X greater cycling ability at deep discharge levels.
RESERVE CAPACITY (RC)
- Provides deep cycle and starting power for high energy requirements in larger marine vessels, recreational vehicles and for other specialty applications including low-riders, mobility equipment and sump pumps.
- Rigid element compression by AGM separators allows for over 4.5X the vibration protection of a heavy duty, anchor-bonded product, and over 14X the vibration protection compared to a standard product.
- Rigid polypropylene case/cover protects against wave pounding vibration for longer life.
- Non-spillable - allows orientation on battery's side (inverted not recommended).
- Sealed, maintenance-free design with no free-flowing electrolytes.
• Low impedance design allows for 40% greater charge acceptance rates over a flooded design, allowing quicker recharge capability.
• Low self-discharge rates allow for 60% greater shelf life than flooded types.
• Over the top handle allows for easy installation and folds out of the way after installation.
• Stainless steel threaded and SAE posts provide ease of installation and permit uncluttered wiring harness for electrical connection.
* Under normal operating conditions